How to verify Google My Business (GMB) Listing?
Google my business is a free tool that you can use to generate your potential customer when your customer looking to get a service or product on Google search. yes, it is really important for local businesses! I have been working since 2020, and I had a lot of experience with local service businesses.
To verify your Google My Business (GMB) listing, follow these steps:
- Sign in to your Google account: Go to the Google My Business website (business.google.com) and sign in using the Google account associated with your business.
- Create or claim your business listing: If you haven’t already done so, you’ll need to create a new business listing or claim an existing one. Search for your business by name and address to see if a listing already exists. If it does, claim it as your own. If not, create a new listing by providing accurate and complete information about your business.
- Request verification: Once you’ve claimed or created your listing, Google will ask you to verify your business. In most cases, the verification method available is by mail. Make sure the address you provided is correct and select “Mail” as the verification option.
- Wait for the verification postcard: Google will send a postcard containing a verification code to the address you provided. The postcard typically arrives within 1-2 weeks, but it can sometimes take longer depending on your location. It’s important not to edit your business information during this waiting period to avoid delays.
- Enter the verification code: Once you receive the postcard, locate the verification code on it. Sign in to your Google My Business account, find your business listing, and click on “Verify location.” Enter the code exactly as it appears on the postcard and submit it.
- Verification completed: After submitting the verification code, Google will review it. If the code is correct, your business listing will be verified, and you will have full access to manage and update your GMB account.
please note: about the Google My Business verification
Some businesses may be eligible for alternative verification methods such as phone or email verification. If you see these options during the verification process, follow the prompts and provide the necessary information to complete the verification.
If you encounter any issues or have not received the verification postcard within a reasonable timeframe, you can contact Google My Business support for further assistance, or
You can contact us